Hi Grace,

Thank you for your week 5 blog post on inclusion and differentiated learning. I enjoyed that at the start of your post you begin by identifying other barriers not addressed in this week’s materials such as a lack of devices, connectivity issues, and a lack of confidence with digital tools. As someone who is fortunate enough to not face these barriers, I never even considered these so I really appreciated your acknowledgment of them.

I also liked how you broke your post into the four learning styles: visual, auditory, tactile, and text. I enjoyed your overview of these different learning styles and the pictures you selected for them. Additionally, I liked how you tied your personal experience to your post as you identified yourself as a visual learner.

In addition to the information you addressed in the four topics, I would be interested in seeing how these learning styles can be combined to improve learning and memory. Do you think it is possible that some people are not just one type of learner but multiple types? Additionally, do you find that there are other learning styles you use in your own learning, or is it strictly visual?

Thanks,

Katie