Hi Xinh,

Thank you for your week 6 blog post that compared the SAMR model and the SECTIONS model. In your post, you provided a comprehensive overview of both models which I really enjoyed. I believe that your post clearly explains the similarities and differences of both models, while not getting overly complex. Further, as a reader, I really appreciated how you carefully selected a figure for each model to provide a visual that supported your writing. I found that these visuals were also well placed within the post (underneath the writing), and acted as a nice closing to the end of each idea. 

I am curious however about your thoughts and ideas surrounding these models? Can you draw on any personal experiences where it was evident that these models were being used? Or are there any personal experiences where it was evident that these models were not being used? For me, I have come to appreciate all the effort that must go into carefully creating the best learning opportunities for students. These two models are not quick to complete and take time, effort, and thought to make the best learning experience possible.

Thanks,

Katie